Deutsch | English | Polski | Русский (Russkiy) | Română | Türkçe | Українська (Ukrayins’ka) | Čeština | Български (Balgarski) | Magyar | Hrvatski | Shqip
BECOME OUR TRANSPORT PARTNER
Start your own transport company or expand your existing business with the HANSETRANS group of companies.
As a haulage contractor for HANSETRANS or STADTBOTE we offer you an interesting partnership for mutual benefit.
Whether you are a self-driving entrepreneur with a passenger car, a fleet owner with several trucks or a leader of your own assembly teams – with us you are at the right address. Inform yourself now and apply without obligation.
You decide what you want to achieve with us. Whether you are a self-driving entrepreneur with a car, a fleet owner with several trucks or a leader of your own assembly teams – success is in your hands.
- Financial independence
- Turnover potential with a 5-day week of approx. 100,000€* per vehicle p.a.
- Fleet growth already possible in the first year
- Broad customer structure ensures constant capacity utilisation
- Professional order preparation and post-processing by HANSETRANS
- Simple electronic order placement via app
- Reliable weekly or semimonthly payment of wages
- No risk of bad debts
*Depending on the available payload and crew of the vehicle used as well as the days of operation.
Planning to start your own business?
Venture with HANSETRANS as a partner at your side the entrance into self-employment without jumping into the deep end.
Profit among others from the following advantages:
- Helpful support and advice when setting up a business
- Intensive and permanent support by experienced HANSETRANS or STADTBOTE entrepreneur advisors
- Accompanied growth opportunity
- Uncomplicated vehicle procurement without proof of creditworthiness
- Personal, fair dealings and long-term cooperation
What you need to bring with you?
In addition to the absolute will to succeed, there are also one or two professional and personal requirements that must be met. This includes:
- Establishment of a trade
- Valid driving licence class B, C1, C1E, CE or C
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
“I started with one van and gradually acquired other vehicles. Today I have several trucks in different weight categories and ten employees working in teams.”